ITM Corporation recognizes private information as an important asset and treats such, not only as a social responsibility, but also as a basic element of its business activities, in a strict manner in accordance with the following policy.
- ITM observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations. ITM also implements its own Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program") that the company maintains and strives to improve continuously.
- ITM establishes management systems relating to personal data protection and ensures that all corporate officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program.
- ITM uses personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly informed to customers (that include customers, vendors, or any other interested parties). ITM does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties without consent of the customers or when there is a legitimate reason.
- ITM maintains personal data, accurate and updated, and strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the loss, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
- ITM responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for disclosure of their personal data truthfully and without delay.
- Please note that some services provided by ITM may not be available without the required personal data.